On Today I.e, June 7, online application for admission 2018 is closing of University of Delhi. The candidates are advised to log on official website of Delhi University, www.du.ac.in to fill the University of Delhi admission form online. These forms were made available online from May 15 for different undergraduate, post graduate and M.Phil/PhD programme. The steps and direct link to fill the University of Delhi admission form are given below:
The entrance examination for different M.Phil, Masters and Bachelors courses would be conducted from 17 June to 21June, 2018, in 3 shifts, 8-10am, 12-2pm and 4-6pm. The exam duration for this will be 2 hours. Also the online application to post graduate diploma in law and cyber security is open.
Steps to full DU form 2018:
• Log on to www.du.ac.in or admission.du.ac.in
• Click on Undergraduate Admissions, Postgraduate admissions and M.Phil/Ph.D. Admissions, as applicable, from TOP MENU.
• On new page, Scroll down and click on UG/PG/M.Phil/Ph.D. Admission Portal.
• Login Portal will open. Fresh candidates to use New user Registration Link below the login space.
• Enter the required information and then click on Register tab.
• After successful Registration and uploading all documents like photograph, ID Proof, signature, Class 10th certificate. Enter more details as required.
• Now fill course,College and center preferences, preview your Application before proceeding to payment. As once you made payment, then you are not allowed to take any changes in the form.
• Take print out of online application form as it must required at the time of DU admission.
Hope this will help you!
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE! (Choose College and course wisely during admissions)
Written By Jyotsna Bhasin