The registration process for first round of medical counselling has started from 15th of March and last date to register for it is 24 March. Total three rounds will be there.The registration for second round will bedone from April 5-9 and for third round it will be done from May 13-16.The counselling process is open for NEET 2019 qualified students only for thecourses like MD, MS, MDS and PG diploma too. 50% state quota seats will be filled through DU medical 2019 in three participating colleges – University College Of Medical Science (UCMS), Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) and Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC).The recognized seats under 50% DU quota is 166 while the number of permitted seats are only 61.
DU Medical Counselling Process –
• Candidates need to register themselves.
• After successful registration, candidate has to next participate in choice filling.
• Based on choices and rank in NEET 2019 allotment will be made.
• Candidates who are allotted have to register themselves with FMSc, DU.
• The registration cum annual fee of₹15,600 is to be paid and relevantdocuments need to be submitted. In caseof failure the candidature will be rejected.•
After getting registered with FMSccandidate will have to report at the allotedcollege.
Document needed for counselling-
•Printout of application form
• Provisional allotment letter
• Fee recieipt of ₹15,600, the amount willbe adjusted as first annual fee.
• NEET 2019 admit card
• Birth Certificate
• Provisional or pass certificate of MBBS
• Marksheet of three years in MBBS.
• 12 months internship certificate issuedby MCI or SMC.
• Surety bond of ₹5,00,000 signed by twosureties.
• Disability certificate, if any.