Still scrounging to get admission in DU? Well, good news for y’all as the University of Delhi has released it’s 10th cut off list for undergraduate (UG) courses. So, tie your laces, collect your documents, hold on to your lucky stars and visit to your respective college to complete the admission formalities on 27 August, Monday. The list will be valid from August 27 to August 29, 2018.
However, the reserved category, being the lucky devils, would be the only ones participating in this admission process. Although, most colleges have closed their admission process, a few remaining seats are still available for the reserved category, as stated above.
The reserved category comprises of –
1. Scheduled Caste (SC)
2. Scheduled Tribe (ST)
3. Other Backward Class (OBC)
4. Persons with Disability (PwD)
5. Kashmiri Migrant (KM)
6. Sikh Minority (SM)
DO NOT FORGET TO CARRY THESE DOCUMENTS –
1. Board exam certificate of class 10 from any recognized Board.
2. Board exam mark sheet of class 10 from any recognized Board.
3. Board or Plus Two/ Inter exam certificate of class 12 from any recognized Board. In case of absence of certificates, provisional certificates provided by the school must be carried.
4. Board exam mark sheet of class 12 from any recognized Board.
5. Print out of admission form.
6. Authority issued reserved category certificates with candidate’s name.
7. School or college’s Transfer certificate.
8. Board or University’s Migration certificate.
9. Self-attested passport size photographs.
10. Registration form’s original copy.